Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Resolution Run Galway 2023
Jan 1 at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Resolution Run 2023 is a fast and flat 5K road race that takes place New Years Day 1st January 2022, at 10.30 in Galway City Centre. The course routes through the City Centre, from the Claddagh, passing Wolfe Tone Bridge , Merchants Road and the Docks, and routing back out to Grattan Road and the Prom before a fast finish along South park into the finish at Nimmos Pier. The route passes most of the city’s famous landmarks along the way. The race is AAI certified and there is a superb souvenir gift for all entrants, Race HQ is Claddagh Hall at South Park, Galway and race start is beside the park.
The route is suitable for runners and walkers of all abilities. It is a very flat and fast course
Please note that there will be no changing facilities or showers available. Roads will not be closed for the event,however there will be either marshals or Guards at all junctions to ensure your safety!.
Please note prior to entry that Over 16s only can enter and that the course will be marshalled for 50 minutes,and that these entry conditions are necessary for safety and logistics reasons .