Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Puck Warriors 8km 2020
Apr 4 at 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Puck Warriors 8km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs!
We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area
We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and well marshalled course.
Race Starts at Afitbody Gym taking a loop on country roads back to Afitbody Gym
Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds on race entry fee. In addition we cannot facilitate transfer of race entry to another athlete or to the following year. We appreciate your understanding of this.
Race entry is through our partners at the following website
Entry Fee €20 €25 on race day
Race Briefing: 9.10am
Race Starts: 9.30am
Post-race refreshments and prizes in AFitBody Gym.
Chip-timing is being provided by Warrior Timing
Each participant is competing at their own risk and the organisers do not accept any responsibility or liability for injury, loss or damage to a person or their property while attending or participating in any aspect of this event.