Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Night Run Dublin
Apr 28 at 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm€35
The Night Run is back for 2019!
We will be running through the streets of Dublin City Centre once again on Sunday 28th April at 9pm.
Runners of all abilities and ages are welcome to take part in Night Run Dublin 10K 2019, and every participant will receive a reflective premium technical race top to wear on the night, as well as a goodie bag and finisher’s medal.
We are delighted to announce that the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust will be this year’s Official Charity Partner. Sean Cox sustained serious and life altering injuries in 2018 while attending a football game in Liverpool. Sean himself participated in last year’s event just days before flying to Liverpool.
€5 of your entry will go straight to the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust. You can also donate on Sean’s Gofundme page here
Sanctioned by Athletics Ireland, the race is chip-timed, allowing returning runners to benchmark their performance on previous years, and new participants to record their progress.
With great scenery, fantastic atmosphere and a truly memorable experience, it’s no wonder thousands have crossed our start line! This is one not to be missed!