Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
New Inn 5K Road Race **Cancelled**
Mar 29, '20 at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm€13
**This event has been cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions**
New Inn 5K Road Race – Sunday 29th March at 12.00pm
The Annual 5K New Inn Road Race will take place on Sunday, 29th March at 12pm.
This race has proved to be very popular in previous years. This is a fast course suitable for both runners and walkers.
The race will start in the village of New Inn and will finish off the road very close to the community centre in the village centre.
The race will be chip timed by Red Tag Timing.
There will be ample parking available at the community centre.
Changing and shower facilities available in the community centre.
Register online for €13 by Friday 27th March here or register in New Inn Community Centre for €15 on the day.
Full refreshments will be provided in the community centre after the race.