Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Mullingar Half Marathon 2022
Mar 17 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Aon Mullingar Half Marathon starts in Mullingar town centre, runs out to the countryside, along
the royal canal and into the town park to the finish line where you will be met with drink and food to
refuel the body and not to mention the all important Mullingar Half Marathon Medal.
All runners must register before the race start. Full registration details to follow. The Mullingar Half
Marathon will be adhering to public health guidelines and we ask all our participants to follow same.
The race begins on Pearse Street and finishes in the Mullingar Town Park.
While the 2020 Mullingar Half Marathon, scheduled for March 17th, had to be postponed only weeks before the event, due to Covid, the Mullingar Half Marathon organising committee put in a huge amount of work and committed a lot of expenditure putting everything in place in advance of the event.
In light of this and in keeping with our move to a more sustainable event, and our ultimate objective to raise much needed funds for local charity T.E.A.M., we are going to utilise the 2020 merchandise for the upcoming 2021 event. This includes finishers medals and t-shirts, which include the March 2020 date.
While a big objective of the race is to create an enjoyable event for all runners we must also be mindful of our commitment to our local charity T.E.A.M. and be considerate of their fundraising shortfall in 2020.
Like us, a lot of you were disappointed the race couldn’t go ahead last year and couldn’t get your 2020 medals and t-shirts so we hope you will understand and support us in our sustainable and financial decision for utilising the fantastic 2020 merchandise.