Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
‘Mid & East Antrim’ Antrim Coast Half Marathon
Aug 28, '22 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
The redesigned course promises to be one of the flattest and fastest in the UK & Ireland, taking in many prominent landmarks along the route.
Voted on Lonely Planet as ‘One of the top 5 greatest drives on earth’, Antrim Coast has been a scenic attraction for both locals and tourists.
The stunning landscape of the Antrim Coast was recognised by the makers of HBO’s Game of Thrones, who used the area extensively as one of their filming locations.
Turning homeward at Ballygally Castle the course offers one of the fastest finishes to any road race.