Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mayo Pink Ribbon Cycle
May 5 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Mayo Pink Ribbon Charity Cycle takes place every year on Saturday of the May Bank Holiday weekend. Since it’s inaugural event in 2010 more than 1,000 cyclists have taken part and almost €800,000 has been raised for breast cancer research.
The event is a leisure cycle with the emphasis on participation, fun, being challenged, whole community involvement, support for each other and above all passion to bring about change. It’s a cycle event like no other and has been daubed the friendliest cycle in Ireland (a claim we’ll happily accept!)
The Routes 2018 are 51km, 108km and 147km so there is something for everyone. All routes take in areas of natural beauty and will bring cyclists through many of the towns and villages of Mayo.
Start and Finish Venue: An Sportlann, McHale Park, Castlebar.
Start Time: 10am for all routes
Registration/Sign in: Friday May 4th from 6.00 – 7.30pm & Saturday May 5th from 7.30 – 9.30am
There is no registration fee for this event but all cyclists are asked to raise a minimum of €100. We ask cyclists to present their sponsorship card and money at time of registration. If you are a member of Cycling Ireland you will need to present your number for insurance purposes.
Online Registration closes on Tuesday, May 1st. For more information click HERE