Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Mayo Mud Run
Apr 6, '19 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Mayo Mud Run is an exhilarating energy sapping but adrenaline pumping run starting on road but quickly you will be running/jogging/walking/crawling through fields, forest, water and drains!
This thrill-seeking adventurous course includes many natural obstacles set in the naturally rugged terrain of Moygownagh with mud being the common denominator.
Mayo Mud Run is a challenge for all fitness levels, the more hardcore experienced athletes will find this varied course a tough challenge. It will test their stamina and endurance. They will be looking to win the race or record a good time! Whereas the not so hardcore “occasional” athlete (the vast majority of entrants) will also be physically tested, all the while enjoying a dirty fun day out.
The competitor makes this course as hard or as easy they want! Mayo Mud Run can be enjoyed as part of a group (Discount for groups of 8+) or individually!
This is not just a fun day out, but a serious challenge for the International thrillseeker looking to put another mud splat on their CV…