Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Lennon Solar Christmas 5k – Drogheda & District AC
Dec 18 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Drogheda, Co. Louth
This event is organised by Drogheda & District AC. The purpose of event is to host an athletic event that brings both the elite and fun runner together to celebrate all that is Christmassy while helping raise funds for the clubs new grounds.
Expect to be part of a great event that brings an abundance of yuletide cheer.
This event is open to all types of runners from small elves, Santa Helpers, speedy Reindeer and Santa look alikes… The event will take place in the Lourdes Stadium and will lead out to a flat, fast and safe 5k route which will also finish in the Lourdes Stadium.
While the 5k takes to the roads it’s time for the kids to take on the “Santa Dash” – this is a free fun race for all kids that wish t take part on the day.
Entry includes finishers medal for all and free long sleeve for the first 500 people registered (to be collected race day) #Don’t stop believing