Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Apr 12, '18 at 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm€100
On Thursday 12th of April, the GT5K series kicks off at Ballybrit racecourse. This will be the first year that the GT5K series will take place in Galway. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Corporate 5K Team Challenge around Galway’s famous racecourse.
No “i” in team: Enter as part of a company team of four with three categories available: male, female and mixed. The ofﬁcial score for each team is determined by the recorded times of the registered team members, with accurate chip timing for all participants.
5KM Flat Course: A great distance for beginners and the experienced runner alike, so there is no excuse for work colleagues not to give it a try!
Prizes: Team trophies will be presented for the top three corporate teams in the male, female and mixed categories.
Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
Entry fee per team: €100
Entries Close: Monday 9th April @ 5pm
Everyone’s a winner: All entrants will receive a technical t-shirt and goody bag
For Bulk Entries: Please contact Roisin Horgan – [email protected]
Take part in the rest of the 2018 GT5K series