Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Gorgeous Gort 5K 2019
Feb 10 at 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Gorgeous Gort 5K will start at George’s Street Gort and will take you through the town of Gort and around the scenic hinterland via secondary roads.
The race will finish close to Gort Community centre not far from the start line. The race route is Jones counter measured and Athletics Ireland permitted. Entrants will be chip timed.
***Special reduced entry fee for Couples and special prize for first couple home…………..it is Valentines Day after all…..well nearly anyway***
A fast flat route. The route can be viewed at www.southgalwayac.ie
Entry both on the day and online at www.active.com
The race will start at 1.30pm and race entrants are asked to assemble outside Gort Community Centre at 1.20pm prior to being walked to the start line by race marshalls.
Registration will open at 11.30am in Gort Community centre where pre-registered entrants can collect their race packs.
Technical race t-shirts (Male and Female fit) are guaranteed for entrants registered prior to February 1st, 2018. Sizes or availability cannot be guaranteed after this date.
Toilet and shower facilities will be available at Gort Community Centre and post race refreshments will be served in the community centre.
Ample parking will be proved at Gort Community Centre – please obey parking stewards on the day!