Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Garrafrauns Dunmore 6k 2018
Aug 6, '18 at 2:00 pm
The 6k run starts in Garrafrauns at 2 pm on the 6th of August and finishes in Dunmore and is an annual event during Dunmore Festival.
We have chip timing to ensure this is an enjoyable event for everyone. Registration finishes at 1.30pm SHARP.
Also, the first 200 runners and walkers to register will receive a Technical Running T-Shirt. In order to receive a T-shirt in your preferred size, runners and walkers should pre-register online before July 25th. We will do our best to accommodate sizes for all other online registrations. Finally, these limited edition T-shirts cannot be guaranteed to late registrations.
On-Line or Sunday (day before the race) registration:
Late (Monday, pre-race) Registration Cost:
Online registration closes on Friday 3rd August at 10 pm.
Early Registration Continues in DUNMORE ENTERPRISE CENTRE on SUNDAY 5th August, from 12 pm and 2 pm. Costs will remain at the lower early registration price at this point. This is also the ideal time to collect your registration pack and avoid the queues.
Final registration is on MONDAY in GARRAFRAUNS Community Centre from 11 am to 1.30pm. Tops and chips should be collected at these times. The price increases to €20 for senior entries and €15 for junior entries.
To accommodate families who wish to register a number of people, we have the option of a reduced fee – on the day registration, where runners receive a chip only (not the t-shirt). This is €10 for adults and €8 for children. (Chip only early registration on Sunday will cots €8 for Adults and €5 for Juniors)
There will be a shuttle bus to Garrafrauns leaving from the Square in Dunmore at 12.30pm. Group Warm Up at 1.30pm. The race starts at 2 pm. We are welcoming runners and walkers of all ages and abilities. All participants gain free entry into the festival sports day (please bring bib number to gates for free entry) where the prize giving will be held after the race (approx 4 pm). Sports Day is in the Soccer pitch this year (beside the playground and very close to the finish line of the race). where there are shower facilities for runners. Ther will be a physio in the clubhouse changing rooms. Also, there will be a fundraising BBQ at the pitch along with bouncy castles and novelty events, this promises to be a fun family day out.
Click here to view the route visit.