Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Jun 22, '19€195
First there was Gaelforce West and it was the ultimate challenge. Now there is Gaelforce Ultra. There is a new ultimate.
MOUNTAIN RUNNING AND CYCLING 152KM
Mountain running and cycling through the toughest routes in Connemara and Mayo over a distance of 152km, this is an endurance challenge that may break you and rebuild you many times.
To soften the edges the route includes arguably the most spectacular scenery in the west of Ireland that you will ever have the privilege of discovering. Take a breather, look around you.
The white crescent sands of Glassilaun beach in Connemara will be your starting point before you make your journey across the peaks of the Maamturk mountains, entering the heart of Joyce Country, cycling on through the valleys of Killary, Maam, Maamtrasna, Lough Nafooey, Delphi and Drummin. In true Gaelforce West style Croagh Patrick will be your final challenge before you cross the line in Westport town.
Nothing compares to this. Nothing.
Places are limited so book early