Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
For the Boys Family 5K
Apr 22 at 11:15 am - 3:00 pm€15
Join us in the PHOENIX PARK
APRIL 22nd 2023 at 11:15am
for a fun-filled family event in aid of
‘Build for the Boys’.
5KM chip timed race at 11.15am (with prizes in various categories)
leisurely family/walkers lap of the course.
music, face-painting, refreshments, comedy & more – it promises to be a day to remember for all; whilst raising awareness about Duchenne & supporting our cause
About our cause:
Conor and Dean are living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
It is a fatal, muscle-wasting condition for which there is currently no cure.
At 7 and 5 years old, they both love music, dancing, wrestling and outer space.
As family and friends of their parents, Karen and Jamie, we want to do everything we can to support the boys with the many challenges that they will face each day.
All proceeds will help us to build a future for them, in which this rare, life-limiting disability does not limit their dignity and their joy for living.
– Learn more at www.buildfortheboys.ie