Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Fields of Athenry 10km
Dec 26, '21 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
With government proposing to ease all restrictions by October, we are looking forward to hosting our annual Fields of Athenry 10km road race this St. Stephens Day, Sunday 26th December 2021, as ever, finishing under the famous arch in Athenry.
For now, we are proceeding on the basis that the race will go ahead with little to no restrictions and are looking forward to welcoming back all our old (and new) friends who make this event a pilgrimage each year.
This race has always held a great social element for many entrants, with groups of friends and family using the race as a yearly get together (and often finishing down the town with a few scoops afterwards). After the last 18 months we’ve endured, I think this is needed more now than ever before.
Early bird entry of €20 is open at the link below until the end of September after which it increases to €25. Entries close on Thursday 23rd December @ 22.00pm And of course all entrants will receive our famous woolly hat!
Can’t wait to see you all at Christmas!! (Did I just say the C word?!)