Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Wexford Festival Of Running 2022
May 7, '22 at 12:00 pm - May 8, '22 at 12:00 pm
Wexford Marathon Club will host the Wexford Festival Of Running, for the second time. The course is a 1.3km loop on the spectacular grounds surrounding the 19th century Johnstown Castle. This is a truly amazing setting enhanced by a beautiful lake and idyllic mature gardens.
This super event came very close to capacity in its first year and with the deservedly great reviews it got in its inaugural year it will undoubtedly sell out in 2022
* 24 Hour – This race will start at midday on Saturday 7th May and continue to midday on Sunday 8th May. Winners to be decided by whoever covers the most distance.
* 12 Hour – This race will start at midnight on Saturday 7th May and finish at midday on Sunday 8th May
* 6 Hour – This race will start at 6am on Sunday 8th May and finish at the same time as the other races which is midday Sunday 8th May