Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
ERP Christmas Cracker
Dec 30, '18 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Clonliffe Harriers` annual ‘ERP Christmas Cracker 5k’ is now open for entry entry on line. The race will take place on December 30th at 11.00. The race takes place on the roads around the Morton Stadium in Santry, with both the start and finish on the track in Morton Stadium.
Online entry is available on www.runireland.com. While entry is also taken on the day runners and walkers are requested to make it easier all round and avail of on line entry.
Clonliffe Harriers would encourage all our entrants to raise some badly needed funds for ALONE. ALONE provides Supportive Housing, Befriending, Community Support and Campaigning services to hundreds of older people every week, who are homeless, socially isolated, living in deprivation or in crisis. Our very own CHAC stalwart, Jeremy Chapman also serves on the board of ALONE, so let’s try and raise as much as funds as possible for a good cause.
The ERP 5k Christmas Cracker is also offering the chance for all entrants in the race to win some spot prizes. To be in with a chance to win one of these prizes it is simply a matter of bringing along on race day anything that is WEEE and can be recycled ( electrical appliance or used batteries). You will then be entered into a draw which will take place immediately after the race.
ERP’s mission is to develop high-quality, cost-effective recycling services for the benefit of producer members, consumers and ultimately the environment and society. It is important that we get as many recyclable items as possible to support our very generous race sponsor.
There will be prizes for the Senior Men/Women, Junior Men/Women and Masters prizes. Superb value for an online entry fee of €20.00 which includes chip timing and booking fee.