Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Donegal Half Marathon and Team Challenge
Aug 18 at 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE MORNING OF THE RACE. Enter online to secure your place!
*Special Early Bird OFFER*
The full and half marathon races will start at 9.20am on August 18th 2019.
There is a Cut-off time of 6 hours for the event, we therefore do not accept walkers in the Full Marathon.
Collection of goody bag and t-shirt will be held at Aura Letterkenny Leisure Centre on Saturday August 17th from 2-6pm and on Sunday August 18th from from 7.30-8.30am.
Runners will receive their number, race information, chip and t-shirt at registration.
Chip accurate times will be recorded for half and full marathon times.
Runners who complete the race will receive a medal, chip accurate time and goodie bag.
There are a limited number of lockers available in Aura Letterkenny Leisure Centre for €1.
TEAM CHALLENGE CUP
So, why not join us on Sunday 18th August 2019 for what promises to be a great team building event for businesses and community groups. Participants can also use the event to raise much-needed funds for their chosen charity. In fact, we’d encourage charities to get behind the Donegal Team Challenge as well, by encouraging as many teams as possible to run on your behalf.Change over zones
Each runner will run 7km, change over areas at 7km and 14km.
We are delighted to partner with: