Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Celbridge Youth Cafe Colour Dash June 30th 2019
Jun 30, '19 at 10:00 am - 2:30 pm€15
This is a unique event hosted by the Young People of Celbridge Youth Cafe. They have organised a 5K Charity Colour Dash in aid of local Celbridge Man Declan Naughton. Declan was seriously injured last June while taking part in a charity cycle and now requires major renovations to his family home in order to return home and live with his wife and two boys.
Tickets on line are €15.00 or €20.00 on the day. All funds go directly to Declan and his family’s renovation fund.
The Young People are also hosting a Family Fun Day at the event.
Please support this event on the day by purchasing a ticket or making a donation.
Any questions, give us a call on Clare on 089 435 2286 Clare or Adam on 085 207 5507 or Karen on 087 064 2337 Karen.