Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Cavan Christmas Dash – Virtual 5K
Dec 25, '20 - Dec 27, '20€10
Always wanted to complete the Cavan Christmas Dash 5K but couldn’t make it to Cavan for Christmas? Well this is your chance!!
Use the (free) Strava App to measure and time your run. The route and location is up to you.
Our virtual 5K is in support of St. Christopher’s Hospice, Cavan which provides care to people in Cavan, Monaghan and the greater North East. Please support if you can. Thank you
We hope you and your friends and family – both at home and abroad can venture out for 5K over the Christmas Weekend – Dec 25th to 27th and run, jog or have a leisurely walk 5K..
Use of Strava is not compulsory…you can manually add your time if you wish.
All participants Strava and non Strava will receive a Digital Certificate.
Entry €10. Under 16’s €8. Excludes Processing Fee