Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 10 Miles
Mooreabbey Milers AC, a well known & respected athletics club in the Munster area are very excited to bring a new race to the road running calendar. A tried and tested 10 mile route is on offer for those looking to record a good time for this classic distance. The route itself, running left handed in a nice loop, is mostly flat with no major hills to report, a fast route. You'll enjoy views of the Galty mountains while running…Find out more »
The Ballyroan 10 Mile is back for another year! The race will be run over 10 miles along a scenic meandering route, starting in Ballyroan before heading towards the heritage town of Abbeyleix. The two-lap course allows spectators to add to the electric atmosphere. And, of course, Ballyroan Abbeyleix & District A.C’s renowned refreshments will greet you once you cross the finish line! Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The re scheduled event Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge will be Saturday the 26th of Feb 2022 at 1pm It takes place on a scenic course during the peak of Winter. The first mile of the course brings you around Ardagh village before you head out on a loop before you once again run through the historic and award winning village to finish at the village green. The race will start at 1pm on The event is being hosted by Ardagh…Find out more »
We welcome athletes of ALL ability levels who wish to run the classic 10 mile distance in a beautiful setting. Prize List: Male and Female 1st place - 250 euro (plus course record bonus 100 euro) 2nd place - 150 euro 3rd place - 125 euro 4th place - 100 euro 5th place - 75 euro Category prizes; 1st Age categories in M/F (40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70) 1st Wheelchair M/F Course record bonus 100 euro…Find out more »
Date & TimeSaturday, 05 March 2022 10:00 Race Venue/LocationBundoran, Donegal TypeRoad Race, Walk Distance10 Mile Timed By MyRunResults Ltd The Bundoran 10 Race will take place on Saturday 5th March 2022 in the County Donegal seaside town with a stunning coastal route taking in the Wild Atlantic Way and the coastline up to county Leitrim finishing via the Roguey Walk at Main Beach Bundoran. There will be a 10 mile run and a 10 mile walk on the day to…Find out more »
The Mooreabbey 10 Mile proved to be a big hit when it made its debut in August 2021. Hosted by the well-known and experienced Mooreabbey Milers AC, the 10 mile moves to Sunday 10th July this year. Many runners posted a PB for the distance as predicted by the hosts as this is a perfect course for clocking a good time. Starting just over the border in county Tipperary, at the ruins of the Mooreabbey, the race moves into county…Find out more »
Race Venue/Location: Kilbeggan, Westmeath Entry Fees: Real Event - 25 euro including postage of chipped number & finishers medal on the day Optional purchase of event t-shirt Course: The race starts on the Moate Road in Kilbeggan at the junction of the Clara Road. This road will be familiar to many as the 'old N6 Galway road' which has now been replaced with the M6 motorway. The race will proceed straight into Horseleap village which runners take a left turn…Find out more »
The Monaghan 10 miler is known its fast and flat course. The race takes athletes on a loop through the town of Monaghan, then onto country roads, heading through the picturesque village of Ballinode, before returning to town for a finish in front of the iconic Monaghan Courthouse building. Here a party atmosphere awaits runners, with cheering supporters, race DJ and excellent post race refreshments. This race is ideal for athletes training for the Dublin City Marathon, for those seeking…Find out more »