Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Bodyke GAA Moylussa Climb
Mar 9, '19 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm€5 – €18
Join Bodyke GAA Club as we climb Moylussa with all funds raised going towards the new Astro Turf Pitch being developed at the GAA grounds. This will be a great facility for the whole community and we would be very grateful for your support.
The Moylussa route is a well worn trail for many in the locality and the views over Lough Derg are spectacular. The walk will be taken at an easy pace and all are welcome – please do note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and should wear high viz. Water and post-walk refreshments will be provided to all! Everyone is asked to wear layers of clothing and suitable boots/shoes. Don’t forget your camera!
Registration will take place at the Two Mile Gate Car Park from 9am, with the walk kicking off at 9.30 sharp. Adults: €10 – U18: €5.