Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black Pig Festival 10k run – Enniscrone, co. Sligo and Virtual Run option
Jul 27 at 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm€20
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run.
Same as in previous years our very popular run will take place on Monday 27th July @ 7 pm.
The Annual Black Pig 10k run will take a place on Monday 27th July in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year we will only be running the 10k event. Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the event will see following changes:
– There will be Water (Bottles Only) on the 5k mark and finish line;
– All participants will receive their medal on finishing, however there will be no trophies/prizes awarded on the night of the race, winners will be contacted afterwards.
– Strict covid-19 procedures will be in place and will have to be adhered to!
– The event will be online registration only, and all race numbers will be posted out prior to the event.
– All participants will have start wave assigned prior to the event, this will be published on social media and emailed out to all participants (Wave will be assigned based on your predicted finishing time, at the time of registration.
– All participants will be emailed covid-19 self declaration form in a week prior to the race day, and will need to be completed!
– Unfortunately, this year there can be no registrations on the race evening – online registration will close on the 20th July 2020!
EVENT FB PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/events/971829826611783/
VIRTUAL BLACK PIG 10k run option added to the registration!