Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Ballinderry NS 5k
Apr 8 at 1:00 pm€5 - €25
A wonderful event for the family catering for all levels of walkers, joggers and runner. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Male/Female U16 also receive a prize. Every entrant will be automatically entered into a draw.
The route is a popular loop with local athletes set on quiet country roads. Registration will take place in Ballinderry National School from 11am on the morning of the race. The race starts at Gills Pub, Ballinastack, Ballyglunin, Co Galway at 1pm. Suitable for all levels and Fit for lifers are most welcome.
Race is AAI permitted and timed. Prize giving and the legendary local refreshments will be available in Ballinderry National School. 🙂
All proceeds go to the extending of Ballinderry National school, your support will be much appreciated.