Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Jul 19, '19 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm€15
The Ballina AC 10K sponsored by Gavin Opticians Ballina & Belmullet are hosting their annual 10k Run/Walk Friday 12thJuly @ 7.00 pm (Walkers at 6.30pm) Registration takes place in Scoil Padraic N.S from 5.30 pm. The 10K is AAI certified and chip timing is in operation. Cash prizes for top 3 finishers in male and female category.
This event will also incorporate the Mayo Athletics County 10k into it. County championship details ; all athletes must wear club vests and be registered members of a Mayo Athletics Club. Age Categories: Junior (must be 18), Senior, O35, O45, O50. Medals: First 3 finishers men/women, first 3 individuals in each age category (unless in top 3), first 3 teams (3 to score, combined times), only one team per club.
Entry fee is €15 and there is refreshments afterwards. For further information contact 087 757 7412.