Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Jul 28, '18 at 7:00 pm€15
The BALLA 10k incorporating Mayo Athletics County Board 10k road Championships will take place on Saturday July 28 at 7pm.
The event is being hosted by Mayo AC in conjunction with Mayo Athletics County Board.
The classic one lap course as used in Balla 10k over the last 25 years has been remeasured and is AAI/County Board permitted.
The Balla 10k is open to all: run, jog, or walk. All welcome.
10k county championships entrants must be over 18 and 2018 registered members of an athletics club in Co Mayo. Club vests must be worn.
The County Board will award Individual – Junior, Senior, age category, and team medals for men and women.
Entry on the day: €15. Registration at No Name Club above Credit Union on the Square in centre of village from 5:30pm.
Refreshments and prizegiving after event.
Championship medals will be presented by Mayo Athletics County Board. Open race prizes will be presented by Mayo AC.
Contact: John Timothy 087 909 9910