Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
8th Annual Croí Night Run
Oct 7, '22 at 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
We are so happy to be bringing the Night Run back to the prom for 2022!
Date: Friday, October 7th, 2022
Location: Salthill Promenade or take place virtually from anywhere!
Cost: Adult entry: €35 | Student entry: €25 | Youth entry (13-18 yr olds): €25 | 12 and under: FREE | O.A.P entry €30 | Team entry available | Virtual entry differs
You can take part individually or register as a team with your family, friends or co-workers!
All abilities (competitive runners, family walkers, beginner joggers, etc.) and ages are welcome, and we will corral participants based on previous race finish times or on predicted times. As always, the run will be chipped timed and so all participants will receive a text with their time after the event – a real bonus for the more competitive runners!
Looking for support with training for the 5km? Join our Night Run Training Programmes, which were specially developed by the Croí Health Team to help you get across the finish line!
Our media partner, iRadio, will also be joining us live on the day to keep you moving with great music and entertainment!
With thanks to our new sponsor, Irish Life Health, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to supporting Croí services. People living with heart disease and stroke need our help now more than ever before, so we ask you to please join us from near or far and help us fight heart disease and stroke together!
To get you ready for the event, the Croí Health Team have developed a Night Run Training plan to help get you across the finish line by gradually building up your fitness week by week!
We encourage all participants to take photos and videos on the night and share them with us on social media by tagging us @CroiHeartStroke and using the hashtag #CroiNightRun!