Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
5km Run/Walk/Crawl In aid of Our Ladys Children’s Hospital Crumlin
Jun 9, '18Free
There will be a 5k Crawl/Walk/Run on Saturday 9th June 2018 with registration at 11am at Nally’s Spar.
No entry fee but all donations gratefully accepted. Tickets are now on sale, with the draw to be held in Keirnans, Ballymahon on the night of 9th June 2018. Tickets are €5 each or 3 for €10.
There are many fabulous prizes very kindly donated by local businesses and individuals. There will be music on the night of the draw so show your support by joining us there.
The Children’s Hospital in Crumlin provides excellent care and treatment to those who need it the most and, in recognition of the care given to children in our own community, it’s time to give a little something back to show our appreciation. You can keep up to date with events on our Facebook page – Ballymahon Friends of Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin. We look forward to your kind support for this worthwhile cause.
Any questions contact Paul Kelly on (086) 3490704