Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
5k Glow Run
Apr 10, '18 at 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
This year’s 5k Glow Run will be held in memory of Jacinta O’Brien, a former member of the Physical Education and Sports Science Department in UL who sadly passed away from SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) in 2004. Jacinta completely immersed herself in the UL community, in sport and within the PESS faculty. In remembrance of her passing, each year a charity run is organized by the 2nd year Sport and Exercise Science students.
This year, all the money raised from the run will be donated to Temple Street Children’s Hospital and Limerick Suicide Watch. Temple Street Hospital was chosen for their vital work in providing medical treatment for children throughout Ireland. Limerick Suicide watch aims to help people in distress or that may be feeling suicidal. Each week patrol teams are sent out to keep eyes on the river and be of assistance to anyone in need. The charity is completely reliant on donations therefore, being an optimal recipient for the money raised from this year’s Glow Run.
Online registration – https://sirius.eventmaster.ie/event/LGGtp3H76