Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Dec 2, '18
Welcome to the inaugural Border half. Set in the quaint village of Corbally, the route will take you through the quiet country roads, crossing the Decourcy bridge with views of Ardnacrusha power station. The course has been accurately measured by Jones counter. Tech tops for the first 100 online entries and a specially designed commemorative […]Find out more »
The 7th Annual Belleek 10k will take place Sunday 2nd December at 12.00 noon. Registration from 11.00 am at the Soccer Club, Belleek, Ballina, with the run starting just outside the Ballina AC Club House gates. Entry Fee for the event is €15 with a free beanie Cap to the first 150 entrants also cash […]Find out more »
5K or 10K, Free Santa Suits, Big Custom Medals, Santa in his Igloo, Tea & Snacks Afterwards. Contact us: [email protected] Facebook - click here Both Children and Adult size costumes available. Note: Santa Suits are included in your entry. We will have the "Real" Santa in his igloo down on the beach for all the […]Find out more »
When: Sunday 2nd December @ 1:30pm. Where: Starting and finishing at Doorly Park playground, Riverside, Sligo. About: This is a 5km PREDICTIVE race /fun run. No watches, Garmins, Phones, etc allowed for timing. Registration: When you register you put your predicted finish time. The top 3 runners/joggers whose finish time is closest to their predictive […]Find out more »