Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Oct 14, '18
Looking for a varied race before the marathon sign up for our 1 day festival of running on 13th of October. Plenty of distances for all runners 5, 10, 15, 20 miles and a Full marathon. €20 online for all distances or €30 on the day. Running in the lovely Avondale Forest Park. Register online […]Find out more »
North East Galway 10km at 12Noon is back this year. We also have the kids walk/run at 10.30AM and a 5km walk/run at 11AM. Venue The race starts in the village of Moylough and finishes at Moylough Sports Field where changing facilities are available. The race is open to all runners and walkers. Accreditation The […]Find out more »
10k/5k Walk/Jog/Run for Oisín 14th October 2018 @ 1pm in Belcoo, Enniskillen Certified Route Distance Chip Timing Trophy for First Local Home Spot Prizes on the Day Medals for All Finishers Car Parking Available Hydration Points on Route Warm Up led by The Jungle Body with Elaine St John Ambulance Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/events/435612036939261/Find out more »