Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for May 20, '18
Athletics Ireland is delighted to announce our BRAND NEW Athletics Ireland Race Series 2018. The series will include 3 road races; SPAR Streets of Dublin 5K, Irish Runner 5 Mile & Irish Runner 10 Mile. Each race within the Athletics Ireland Race Series 2018 will be chip timed. Finishers in each will receive a unique […]Find out more »
When you enter the Bay Marathon, Half Marathon & 10Km you will receive: Race Timing Chip Finishers Technical T Shirt – Extra Charge of €10, not included in entry Race Number 4 water stations and refreshments after the race – 3 water stations Finishers Medal All proceeds go to Bantry Hospice The Bay Run follows […]Find out more »
This is 7th Annual event, and we are going to the next level with high quality medals and chip timing! Our 2k event for kids starts at 10:30 am will be inside our walking track facility. The 8k will start at 11.00am and the 5k at 11:10am both begin and end at the same location. We have […]Find out more »
RUN OR WALK FOR THE HOMELESS IN NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN Third year in a row Malahide Castle Charity Fun Run and Walk" in aid of homeless charities including Alice Leahy TRUST and the Salvation Army- 5km or 10km taking place at 11am on Sunday, 20th May 2018 in the beautiful location of Malahide Castle in North County Dublin. […]Find out more »
Following a successful RUN DUBLIN RUN Race series in 2017 BORNN2RUN Events are delighted to launch this year's series which takes place over three Sundays in May. This year's series comprises of three races, Newbridge House, Donabate Sunday 13th May, Santry Demesne Sunday 20th May and Malahide Castle Gardens Sunday 27th May. This event is […]Find out more »
20th May 2018 @ 12.00pm 5K Run and Family walk on a scenic 5K route around the village €15 Registration (€10 early bird)/ €20 per Family Medals for all runners Refreshments served afterwards Sponsored by Viatel and McArdleDoyle Online Registration: https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/LegendsOfLouth5K/Find out more »
This is the 6th edition of the Mayfly 10k Challenge. It is a challenging course with stunning views of Lough Corrib and Co. Mayo from the height of Newvillage to the beautiful lakeshore route. The race is a loop with a challenging section from the 1km to 4km markers. Downhill from 4-5k and slightly undulating […]Find out more »
We hold this annual event to raise funds for cancer Research and the North West Hospice. Runners are let off first and timed while walkers can take it at their own pace. It is a fun afternoon with a cuppa afterwards.Find out more »