Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for May 7, '18
Come join us for our Annual Dinny Ryan 10k on the shores of Lough Derg in Whitegate, Co. Clare. This event has increased in popularity over the years. It is named in honour of a successful local athlete, Dinny Ryan, who won many medals for cross country running in the 1950s. May 7th 2018 Event: […]Find out more »
Bank Holiday Monday 7th May 11am Aspect Hotel Kilkenny. Fun,family day out. 10K and 5K Route. Registration fee €15 Family/Team of four € 50 Late regisrtation €20 Run, jog, walk or amble for Family Carers in this year’s Kilkenny Mini Marathon With a 10km run or walk, and a 5k run or walk starting at Aspect […]Find out more »
The annual Cos Cos Festival 8K run & walk takes place in Rathcormac, Co Sligo, on bank holiday Monday, May 7th, 2018. The Walk begins at 11:30am from Rathcormac National School. The 8K runs starts at 12 noon. Registration from 10am in Rathcormac Hall. Entry fee for run is €10. For more event information, please contact […]Find out more »
The Harbour to Harbour 5K takes place on Monday 7th May in Ballynacargy, Co. Westmeath. This is a timed event. Race starts at 12.00pm sharp with registration from 10.30 in Parochial Hall beside Ballynacargy Church. Lots of great prizes including 2 night stay in the Broadhaven Hotel in Mayo. Refreshments afterwards in the hall with […]Find out more »