Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for May 5, '18
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE IN A STUNNING LOCATION The perfect training race for the more experienced. The ideal introduction to adventure racing for the first timer. STAND-ALONE SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. ADVENTURE DUATHLON - 29KM Stay on dry land – same superb course just no kayaking. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN […]Find out more »
Join us to commemorate the Centenary of Regaining Independence of Poland, and to celebrate Polish-Irish relations. The PolskaÉire Run is an event incorporated into this year’s edition of the PolskaÉire Festival (Polish-Irish Integration Festival). It will be a great opportunity to promote integration through sport. Check out the Event Video here! All participants will receive […]Find out more »
Round 4 of Ireland West Duathlon Series. 5k - 20k - 2k Sign on: €25, 9.00am – 10.00am at Lydon's Lodge, Cong village follow signs from Car park Parking available at Public Car Park, this is on the R346 Galway Road, on the approach to Cong village. NO parking available in church car park in […]Find out more »
The Mayo Pink Ribbon Charity Cycle takes place every year on Saturday of the May Bank Holiday weekend. Since it’s inaugural event in 2010 more than 1,000 cyclists have taken part and almost €800,000 has been raised for breast cancer research. The event is a leisure cycle with the emphasis on participation, fun, being challenged, […]Find out more »
Whitestrand Utd FC Duathlon Location: Rathmullan, Co. Donegal Saturday 5th May 2018 (Cost €25) 7.30am - 9am Registration at RDRC Ratmullan 9.45 Race Briefing at bottom of Kinnegar, Rathmullan 10am Race begins(chip timing) Race Format: Run 3.2Km, Cycle 13Km, Run 2KmFind out more »