Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Tullamore Harriers Half Marathon 2022
Aug 27, '22 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Tullamore Harriers Half Marathon will take place on the 27th August 2022.
Despite the disappointment of having to postpone the previous events due to Covid 19, Tullamore Harriers is looking forward to an even better event in 2022.
Previous year’s races attracted hundreds of runners from all over the country as well as a large turnout of spectators. Year on year there is a huge level of positive feedback from participants who were highly complimentary of the friendly environment, carnival atmosphere and the quality of the facilities available on the day.
The race will start from Harriers Stadium at 11 o’clock taking in a scenic route through Mucklagh, Killurin and Cloonagh before finishing with a lap of the stadium track. The course is generally flat and is best described as undulating with some gently rolling hills along the way.
This race is ideally suited to anyone training for the Dublin City Marathon or simply wanting to go the distance over 13.1 miles.
The Quinlan Cup will be awarded to the first club team of 4 men and the Phyllis Delaney Cup will be awarded to the first club team of 4 ladies.
This race also serves the Offaly and Leinster Half Marathon Championships.