Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Westport Half Marathon
Aug 10 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Westport Leisure Park is proud to launch the inaugural Westport Half Marathon on Saturday 10th August 2019.
Taking place in the “the best place to live in Ireland” it promises to be another great event and set against the dramatic backdrop of Croagh Patrick and the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way scenery.
While the landscape may be mountainous, the course is flat with only slight incline. The start is within walking distance of the town centre and the half marathon is completed by three loops. The route brings runners along the coast road before looping back along the town’s Greenway.
The event is suitable for those looking to clock a PB or if it’s your first time taking on this distance.
Each competitor will enjoy the hospitality that Westport is renowned for along with a unique souvenir event T-shirt.