Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
12 Days of Christmas Challenge
Dec 1, '19 at 8:00 am - Dec 25, '19 at 5:00 pm
The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge is back for 2019!
Christmas is fast approaching and with it the many party invitations and distracting opportunities to let your fitness decrease and your waistline increase during the silly season. But fear not, if you need some inspiration, motivation or just some accountability to get you moving this December you can sign up now to the Tri Talking Sport 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.
The concept is a simple one, commit to completing 12 hours of physical activity over the festive period from December 1st– 25th. Ideally this would be one hour of activity per day for 12 days, however, this is more about challenge completion than competition so participants can decide to complete the challenge over a variety of durations from 30 minutes to 2 hour sessions.
Participants can select any form of physical activity of choice; yoga, pilates, running, swimming, cycling, walking, hiking, jogging, gym class or any other activity that gets you moving, puts a smile on your face and gets the blood rushing through your veins. This is a fun challenge to encourage people to get moving over the festive period. With so much going on, as always in the lead up to Christmas, there are plenty of excuses and reasons not to stay motivated to exercise over the next few weeks. This challenge provides the incentive to get an hour of exercise completed on at least 12 days between now and Christmas Day, taking time out to enjoy the session either on your own or with fellow challengers.
The reward for the challenge is in the completion and personal satisfaction, however there will be a number of presents and treats up for grabs from Santa’s Sleigh as an incentive for participants to engage in the challenge fully. Register for the challenge HERE