Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Liquid Motion Duathlon
Apr 8 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm€30 – €220
Liquid Motion Duathlon is taking place on the 8th of April and is the 8th race in the Ireland West Duathlon series.
The event is suitable for all abilities and the route is generally flat with some short hills. The race takes place in the seaside village of Enniscrone and takes in the beautiful beach and coast line of the surrounding areas.
The first run starts at the pier where transition is staged and follows the road down to the strand where competitors follow the markers to the turnaround. After returning on the same route to transition to collect your bike you will be marshaled out to a side road which joins the main Enniscrone to Easkey road. The bike is a very fast out and back 20km course, which follows the coast to the small village of Rathlee where you will meet the turn around point. The return route is the same road back and is mostly flat with one or two small hills when leaving Enniscrone. The 2nd run is a short 2.5km and is again flat and fast to burn what energy you have left. The course has some spectacular scenery and is not to be missed.
Prizes for the top 3 male and female, with some age categories thrown in for good measures.
**Please note a Triathlon Ireland Licence is not required for this event.
We want to wish all competitors the very best of luck and look forward to seeing you all on the day.