Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Take part in world’s most beautiful road race on the 20th of July 2019 10K & Half Marathon routesFind out more »
Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breathtaking and scenic routes through Muckross House and Killarney National Park. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out. This is a professionally run event and truly the world's most beautiful road race. All competitors receive a finshers t-shirt and medal. There are two distances…Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park.Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park. With five routes to choose from there's something to suit everyone (including a kayak-free course). This is the biggest and best adventure race of the year…Find out more »