Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 9th and 10th November 2018. This is an endurance event which is taking place on the 5.3km looped course in Belleek Woods. Participants will have to complete 4 laps for a half marathon or 8 for the full marathon. Event is chip timed and all finishers will receive a medal upon completion of the challenge. More details to follow soon.Find out more »
Run, jog, walk or crawl 13.1 miles on the 13th January 2020 @ 11:00. Join us, run and celebrate with us World Half Marathon Day! this event is run on the looped course of 1.65mile, which means that you will have to complete 8 laps to achieve half marathon distance! Event is going to be chip timed and every participant will receive specially designed medal upon completion of the run! Run is limited to 200 places! AND MOST IMPORTANT -…Find out more »