Give your 2020 health and fitness goals a boost at Thrive Festival, which returns to The Convention Centre, Dublin on February 29th and March 1st, 2020.
Ireland’s most dynamic fitness, lifestyle and wellness event is an explosion of cutting-edge fitness classes, cooking demonstrations, yoga, meditation and interactive panel discussions. From KOBOX and Boom Cycle to nutrition and meditation, Thrive is designed for you. Share with friends, challenge yourself and find out what makes you thrive. This is your time.
Thrive Festival is a day built by you, for you. A complete bespoke experience for each person going, pick and choose what you do – head for a HIIT class, then chill out at a nutrition talk, stroll around the Thrive marketplace or get inspired to live a better life at one of the panel discussions. Whether you are at Thrive with friends or on your own, there is one thing for sure, you will have a fun-filled day!
Thrive Festival firmly placed itself on the map in 2019 with a hugely successful launch. There is no shortage of experiences to participate in or sit back and listen to plus tons of inspiration at the Festival over the two days. Why not spend that extra day of this leap year doing something just for you at Thrive Festival!
All Under One Roof
- 64 yoga classes and 110 workout classes across the weekend
- 80 talks and workshops
- 20 cookery demos
- Over 250 classes and experiences
- One Thrive Marketplace; explore over 60 of the biggest and best brands from Ireland and beyond
Leading names for 2020 include:
- Returning from their booked-out debut at last year’s festival, KOBOX Boxing Club are back. Led by Irishman Shane Collins, KOBOX sessions for 2020’s festival will be expanded due to phenomenal demand!
- New for this year is the addition exclusively from London of Boom Cycle. Experience the HIIT (High-intensity interval training) class that brings the ‘party vibe’ to your workout.
- Boutique London gym UN1T is debuting this year at Thrive Festival. Led by Irishman Rob Smyth, UN1T is the latest boutique studio with locations from London to Qatar. A UN1T class brings out the athlete in every participant as they focus on building strength, muscular endurance and mobility in a team environment. All this plus a variety of fitness classes from dance to yoga to Pilates and Zumba!
Nutrition & Healthy Cookery Demos
- One of Ireland’s best-known vegan chefs – Holly White returns to Thrive. Holly will be helping those who tried Veganuary to continue on their plant-based diet journey.
- Also returning to Thrive Festival are the Mac Twins aka The Gut Stuff! The ladies educated people on fermentation and gut health in 2019 and they are back by popular demand for 2020.
- Find out just how some top athletes keep their diet in the best shape with performance nutritionist to the Irish GAA and Rugby stars – Daniel Davey.
- Debuting at Thrive is The Breath Guy, Richie Bostock. Richie will lead you through a series of breathing flows that will turn down the volume of your thoughts in a way like you’ve never experienced and leave you on a natural high.
- Without question, great wellbeing starts with a good night’s sleep, and Tom Coleman will guide you with the hints and tips to ensure your best nights shut-eye.
- Along with hosting a HIIT class, personal trainer and pharmacy student, Jess Redden, will be discussing her fitness journey.
Book your tickets to Thrive Festival today, for more details on the event click HERE.