Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Twickenham 5km Stadion Race – 23 November 2019
Nov 23, '19 at 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$20
The action-packed, 5km Twickenham Stadion race makes it the perfect event for those looking to begin their Spartan journey, whilst Spartan Elite athletes will enjoy testing their speed and agility on the exciting, fast course. Easily accessible within greater London, you’ll sprint through sloping walkways, navigate winding corridors and scale-up hundreds of stairs of the 82,000 capacity stadium – and that’s before any of the obstacles.
Whether you are a veteran Spartan looking for a challenge, or a newbie looking to test your skill, the Twickenham Stadion race offers a wide range of obstacles for every skill level. It has everything from low crawls to rope climbs, from box jumps to sandbag carries. You’ll tackle over 20 unique obstacles, pick up plenty of finisher’s swag and make memories that last a lifetime.
Taking on a Spartan Stadion is an experience like no other and Twickenham will be no different. Between the history of the stadium and the unique Stadion obstacles that will keep you on your toes, crossing the finish line is sure to be an exhilarating experience for all who succeed.