Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ray Flynn Mile
Sep 3 at 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm€5
The Ray Flynn Mile is organised by Longford Athletic Club to honour its greatest athlete and current Irish mile record holder Ray Flynn.
This year the race will start and finish in St Mel’s College, where Ray’s running career began. The run will take place on a flat loop around the college.
There will be novel teams’ prizes for the quickest company, quickest family and quickest sports club (non-running). Teams must be made up of 3 runners and must be mixed gender. The winners will be the team with the quickest combined time. Where two teams finish with the same combined time the team with the highest combined placing will be declared the winners. There will be individual trophies for first male and female and first male and female under 16.
We will have pacers from 6 minutes down to 12 minutes. We hope to have as many locals as possible out running or walking.
Registration will be available on the day from 6pm to 7pm.
Register at online at https://www.popupraces.ie/race/ray-flynn-mile-2019/