Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The IAAF certified Antrim Coast Half marathon is the fastest half-marathon in Ireland, and one of the fastest courses in Europe. Sir Mo Farah won the 2020 Race in 60:27. Lily Partridge won the Women’s Race at 71:36. Welcome to the Antrim Coast Half Marathon 2021 The 2021 race will take place on the summer Bank Holiday weekend, on Sunday 29th August starting 09:00 for the elite women, with the main race immediately after the elite men at 09:30. Race…Find out more »
The race will take place in Letterkenny on Sunday, August 29th, 2021 starting at 9:20am. There will also be a relay section, which will see three-person teams each complete 7K , a kids race and there will also be a virtual event. The 2021 Donegal Half Marathon will be based at the Aura Leisure Centre in Letterkenny and gets underway at 9.20 am. Entry fee for this year’s event is €30 and the cost of a relay team is €75.…Find out more »
Kilcormac Killoughey AC 10K "Back Underway 10k" This is KKAC's first ever race! The club started 2 years ago after a very successful C25K programme in January 2019. Having missed out on the chance to host a race in 2020 we are very excited to launch this 10K route and welcome you all to Kilcormac on the morning of the 29th August 2021. Race starts at 10.00am This event will be chip timed by JustRuns Events with prizes for 1st…Find out more »
Mooreabbey Milers AC, a well known & respected athletics club in the Munster area are very excited to bring a new race to the road running calendar. A tried and tested 10 mile route is on offer for those looking to record a good time for this classic distance. The route itself, running left handed in a nice loop, is mostly flat with no major hills to report, a fast route. You'll enjoy views of the Galty mountains while running…Find out more »
This is set to be a fantastic event hosted by Bohermeen AC in Meath. Bohermeen AC is renowned for very comptitive and fast races and this will be no exception. This is always a nevuen that attracts clubs from all over the country. There will be 2 races - male and female with 2 start times (start times tbc) There will be overall and age category prizes up for grabs. This year the club are teaming up with the Jack…Find out more »
Join us for Cycle Against Suicide’s Bike4Life 21 – Around the World Every year, on September 10th, millions of people around the world come together to mark World Suicide Prevention Day. Cycle Against Suicide joins this global community as we once again hold our annual Bike4Life to mark this important day and join others in cycling ‘around the world’. This year, we gather promoting evidence-based action to reduce the incidence of suicide and suicidal behaviour. More than just a cyclethon,…Find out more »
***The May event has been deferred to this new date in September due to the ongoing COVID19 situation. ** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. All of the triathlon races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off by launching into an open-water swim in the lake, transitioning to the bike route which circumnavigates Lough…Find out more »
***The May event has been deferred to this new date in September due to the ongoing COVID19 situation. ** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Castle Run Series Building on the success of the Castle Run Series introduction in 2018, with the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k will continue to take place…Find out more »
Welcome to the third first aid day half marathon charity event. "THE MEDIC HALF MARATHON" The 2nd Saturday in September every year is International First Aid Day Saturday 11th September 2021 @ 1000hrs. Monasterevin is a fantastic town to run in whether you enjoy the flat surfaces along the canals or maybe the more rustic trails of Moore Abbey woods there really is something for everyone not to mention ease of access off the M7 motor way at Junction 14. This event will…Find out more »