Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Leenane 5 Mile Run | Jog | Walk
Nov 19 at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Leenane /Maam branch of the Irish Red Cross are planning to host the fifteenth 5 Mile Run, Jog, Walk, through Leenane on Sunday 19th November 2023. All proceeds raised on the day will go towards the Leenane / Maam Cardiac First Responder Group. The run will start and finish in Leenane Village. This 5 mile run will take in some on the most breath-taking scenery along Killary Harbour and will include the award winning Golden Mile in Glanagimla.
Entry is now open at https://leenane5mile.com/
This activity is for all serious runners and joggers, but it will be open to anyone who might enjoy this fun activity. The plan is to have lots of craic at the end of the race where people from the village will provide teas, cakes and treats for all those who participated.
The Race starts at 14:00 at the Leenane Hotel and registration will take place in the Leenane Community Hall from 12 noon onwards. Prizes for first, second and third place. Refreshment provided at the end of the race. A fun day is promised.