Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Barefield 5 Mile (Run Clare race2)
Feb 17, '19 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm€20
A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2018! You were all amazing!
This race series was dreamt of 4 years ago in our back garden where we hoped we could create a series of events that would encourage everyone to take part and to build up their distance and ability without even realising it…and so there you have it, today you fulfilled our dream. Thank you 😍
But you know we don’t stop!!! So…..we are delighted to invite you to take part in Run Clare 2019, the 5th anniversary!!
Next years races will be slightly different to keep things fresh, but we will still be visiting the same beautiful banner county locations.
To celebrate the 5th anniversary there will be a finishers medal at EVERY race, which will combine together in a very magical way to produce your wonderful finishers gift!! There will still be tshirts for the 10km and the 10mile included in entry fee for the first 400 entrants.
Remember the price is at a marvellous €50 until the end of April when it will increase to €60…4 chip timed races, 4 bespoke medals, refreshments, scenery, tshirts….all for €50??! You’d be mad to miss it for that price.