Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Kilmessan colour run 2019
Aug 31 at 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This Brand New Colour Run 5k is coming to Kilmessan August 2019. Colour run is an exciting Race that brings together the Challenge of a 5k Race with a Splash of Colour, ideal for all the Family!
Organised by the Oskars team behind Bridget Jones movie, we can’t wait to introduce this Brand New Event in support of Kilmessan hurling club renovation.
The Goal is to have a Good Time and Achieve a 5k Run that you can Walk, run, jog and if you’re feeling brave cartwheel the whole way!! And for those who want to achieve even more they can try for their Personal Best. Create a team or go solo and totally work it! Bring your Friends and Family to cheer you on and add some colour to your white tees. Start and Finish by the Parish Hall in the village and Enjoy a Route that takes you by the club house and pitch that will be transformed with your help, up to the beautiful Ringlestown house and back.
Every 1k mark there is a Colour Station that you pass through but we ensure you, you won’t be coming out with a white tee anymore. Here, our Race Team Shower with our Special 100% Safe Colour Powder. As you go, the Colours build, until by the end of the course where you’ll be covered in all the colours of the rainbow.
At the Finish Line we have a Huge Colour Party, where you get to Throw Coloured powder and light up the sky and make it rain colour. To make it even more fun we challenge you to cover your friends and family in all the colour so they have no white showing.
Please arrive at 1pm to ensure you have time to purchase extra pouches of colour available and enjoy the pre run warm up colour party.
All colour used is natural and hypoallergenic.
Team Bridget look forward to seeing you then!