Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Eamon Moloney 10k (Run Clare race 3)
Mar 28, '20 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
**All venues to be confirmed**
A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing!
Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created our amazing series.
We have listened to feedback and decided to make a couple of changes to keep the series fresh and exciting! We are delighted to announce that we will be moving locations to new areas of the Banner County…
The 5k will be in Lisdoonvarna, it’ll be a great way to start the journey around the country lanes. The 5 mile will take us to Spanish Point, where the route will take close to the Atlantic, then to Ennis for the Eamon Moloney 10k, where the urban location is known for its family atmosphere and fast, flat route. Finally we are heading to East Clare for the 10 mile.
Finishers prizes to be announced in the coming weeks! Tech tops for the first 400 entries in the 10k.
We all start together but we may not all finish together, what matters is that we all have achieved something incredible as an individual.
Where else would you get 4 races over 4 months with all the trimmings you know we do?? In 2019 we had over a 1000 runners from 24 counties sign up for the series, lets get the whole of Ireland coming to Clare and prove that the Banner know about races!
4 races. 4 months. 1 goal.
10k only link is https://eventgen.ie/run-clare—eamon-moloney-10k-2020