Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 5mile and 8k
Get the New Year off to a healthy start and help two great charities in the process. Calling all runners, joggers, walkers and everyone in between. On Sunday 26 January 2020, The Charlie Curran Memorial Run takes place in Carlow town in aid of the Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind and Brain Tumour Ireland. This chip timed event is open to those serious about their running and everyone (of all running or walking abilities) who would like to…Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 8km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »
Belcarra 8K– €15
A wonderful event for the family catering for all levels of walkers, joggers and runners.
Discount for families- €25.
Race Registration on the day available at Belcarra Community Centre. The Community Centre is located across the road from the church. This will be signposted from all approaches to the village. The race starts at 12 noon. Ample parking facilities in the surrounding area.
This year’s event is sponsored again by the local businesses in the area. Any profits from the race go to the Belcarra Community Recreational Park & Playground Development Fund.
Prizegiving and the legendary local refreshments will be available in Belcarra Community Centre.Find out more »
Easter Sunday 12th April Waterford RSC Family Event. 5 mile race and walk Registration Saturday 11th April 1-4 and Sunday 12th April from 9.30 a.m.Find out more »
DATES – Friday 1 st May 2020 – Saturday 16 th May 2020 2. ABOUT – Everybody just wants to help don’t they? In a difficult and sometimes distressing set of circumstances such as where we find ourselves at present with the coronavirus pandemic, it’s important to remember we’re all in this together. With that in mind, a group of eager runners from South West Fermanagh have decided to, well, er….. go running. And anyone else who’d like to join…Find out more »
Wonderful Festival of running takes part over 4 days from the 2nd to the 5th of July. You can run 5,10,15,20 miles and a full marathon on all days or the days of your choice..all in the grounds and surrounding area of Avondale Forest park Rathdrum Co Wicklow. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice See online for all details. Contact Sinead 0870954137 for more details.Find out more »
Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf Half marathon or 5 mile is back. Ireland's flattest race along the scenic Clontarf promenade and Bull Island. Join 3,000 others for this annual Sell Out race. But don't leave it too late to enter. Bespoke medal for all finishers How about sitting on the grass after your race with an Erdinger and donut while you soak in the unique Clontarf atmosphere. Maybe even a PB.. See you there 🙂Find out more »
4th Oct 2020, 37th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. We hosted a record number of 600 runners in 2019, with the event selling out online in September. We could not take any additional entries on the day last year. So, don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin City Marathon. Our event is famous for it’s friendliness, the beautiful scenic rural routes…Find out more »