Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
BUNNY FUN RUN IN AID OF CMRF
Apr 1 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
5K and 5mile marshalled measured routes, suitable for walkers, joggers and runners. The 5K focus is on a family fun event for walkers and joggers generally. The 5mile is more competitive, with the Christopher Long Memorial Cup up for grabs for the first adult male and female in addition to great prizes for all podium finishers. U16 Juvenille 1st male and female also. The event takes place on Easter Sunday, April 1st at the Waterford Regional Sports Centre (RSC), Cork Road Waterford. Registration online www.bunny-fun-run.com, first 200 online entrants will receive a FREE Running Tech Top. Registrations also on Easter Saturday at the RSC from 1-4pm or on the morning of the event from 9am. The tech running tops can be collected on Easter Saturday at the RSC
Enter online HERE